Wednesday 30 March 2011

Why Photo Blog

I created this blog to share the unseen beauty of my place Catanduanes. Half of my life I lived away from my province. I’ve been to cities and witnessed how the place embraced the change in the power of high technology. I’ve been to other country and been a part of the busy world. But in spite of all the glamour and spotlight, I still want to go back to my root.

This blog is my way of re-connecting with my Island Catanduanes. This will be my photo blog. I’ll post photos of my place and my journey in between captured by my lens. I am not a professional photographer nor had a background in photography. I will just simple share images that I captured.

My main goal is to promote how simple it is to live in my place, contrast to the world I lived for quiet sometime. It is my way also of staying connected to my friends who lives miles away.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haay! Parang gusto ko na ring magbakasyon diyan. Yan ay kung may pera ako. haha

following you na. :)

Shadow said...

@ Kristian, thanks a lot! You are my first follower!

God Bless!